"Fashions Fade, Style is Eternal."-- Yves Saint Laurent

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Poltically Savy

Three words...Have You Voted?!?!

I got up extra early this morning thinking I would beat the other voters in my
Harlem neighborhood, but apparently everyone is soooo excited about this election! (Squeal!) I know there will be tons of celebratory parties tonight and this weekend. So as soon as you get off work (and after you vote of course), head to your favorite retailer and grab a few politically happy dresses. Better yet, go on your lunch break...this is serious business.

With that in mind, you know Momma wouldn't leave you hanging. Here are a few of my favorite colorblocking styles that will make you burst with American pride.


1. Moschino, Flower Print Dress, $750












2. Cynthia Steffe Loan Colorblock Dress, $159












3. Bebe Cross Strap Colorblock Dress, $98

No comments: