"Fashions Fade, Style is Eternal."-- Yves Saint Laurent

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bras and Feathers and Wings Oh My!


There’s just something about the infamous Victoria’s Secret Fashion show that draws me in every single year. I don’t know if it’s the anticipation to see how V S will top themselves with their latest Fantasy Bra, the celebrity appearances, or the flying models that drop from the ceiling perfectly synchronized with the music, but either way I tune in every year and 2007 will be no exception. Besides, who wouldn’t be up seeing the Spice Girls first television appearance since they reunited?! Oh nostalgia!

Take a peek at the behind the scenes video. It’s so crazy how brutal the industry can be, even when you’re a 6 foot, size 2 beauty queen with a flawless personality. I guess being a Vicky Secret model is all about odd perfection.

Tune in Tuesday, December 4th at 10/9c.

Love ya, mean it

Deena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great posting! I watch that show too and in fact a friend of mine from high school was in it a few yrs ago. And she loved it.